The mission of Cherokee Trail Elementary School is to support and challenge students every day to learn lifelong skills to become creative, responsible, and productive citizens.
- All students, regardless of race, age, creed, age, or ability can learn and be successful
- All students have worth, dignity, and uniqueness
- All students deserve a safe and positive environment for learning
- All students have the potential to become productive members of society
- Home environment expectations and attitude play an important role in student's development
- Diversity of students must be reflected in the staff, programs, and priorities