Please stop by and visit with Mr. Hopkins if you have Title 1 questions.
Parent Involvement Policy
Parental involvement is essential for a student’s successful education. Wright Middle School recognizes the importance and value of effective parental involvement in enhancing student achievement.
Wright Middle School is committed to:
- Establishing affective two-way communication with parents/guardians.
- Involving parents/guardians in decision making at the school level.
- Developing strategies at the school to enable parents/guardians to actively participate in their child’s education.
- Provide assistance with local agencies and resources that can provide support.
- Providing parent workshops to develop strategies at home that will enhance learning.
Wright Middle School will:
- Conduct an open house/Title 1 night for teachers, students, and parents to ensure parent involvement.
- Maintain a web-site that will keep parents informed of daily school activities.
- Survey parents to gather input for decision making with regards to Title 1 plans.