Sunday, March 15, 2020
For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to the district website as well as the ACSD Facebook page. We will be updating everyone here as more information becomes available. #flattenthecurve
- Referendum meetings on March 17, 19 and 26 are postponed until further notice.
- COVID Superintendent Update March 15
- Alternative Learning Parent Letter
- COVID-19 SCHSL Update
- West Carolina Tel Wi-Fi Hot Spots
WCTel has added 2 additional Wi-Fi Hot Spot locations in Abbeville County: Grace United Methodist Church, 145 Grace Dr, Abbeville, and WCTEL Remote Equipment Office, Corner of Main St (Hwy 81) and Bell St, Lowndesville. All sites are now in service except for the Lowndesville location.
- COVID-19 Response
- Teachers and Parents, click here for high-quality, age-appropriate lessons and materials during the current school closure. http://bit.ly/SCDEresources
- Here are some additional resources to support families helping students learn at home.
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- USDE Approves South Carolina Assessment Suspension Waiver
- Spring 2020 Assessment and Accountability Updates
- Students, Click Here for Links to Activities You Can Explore From Home
- Alternative Learning Parent Letter (Phase 2)
- This week, the South Carolina Department of Education launched SCRemoteLearning.com, a website offering digital teaching and learning resources for teachers, parents and students during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Support for Families Helping Students Learn at Home: https://expectmoresc.com/support-for-families-helping-students-learn-at-home/